Wood Vinegar - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wood Vinegar Market is accounted for $4.51 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.20 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Growing demand from various government small-farm holders in favour of better crop yield, stringent system usage of crop protection chemicals and increasing consumption of organic food are some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, low awareness, limited manufacturers for the production and stringent regime policies & regulations are factors hindering market growth. In addition, future demand for various applications across industries provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
Wood vinegar is a usual substance extracted from wood. It is obtained from charcoal and extensively used in agriculture industry in order to get better production of crops. It is also recognized as pyroligneous acid, mokusaku or liquid smoke and aids inspiring plant & fruit growth, decrease odor, enriches soil productiveness, prevent mice, weed, and roots from rotting. It is a result of charcoal production, and produced from the destructive distillation of wood. It has a variety of applications which include plant growth promoter, herbicide, natural plant-derived pesticide and fungal growth enhancer.
By Application, the agriculture segment held significant growth in pesticides and fertilizers, which are extensively used for multifunctional benefits, control harmful insects on crops and useful to soil in high concentrations. By Geography, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the consumer acceptance for essential natural farming input. In future it is expected to increase demand for organic farming and in turn influence market in this region.
Some of the key players in wood vinegar market includes , ACE (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Tagrow Co., Ltd, Verdi Life, L.L.C., Nettenergy B.V., Sort Of Coal, Dongying Runyi Biological Technology Co, Ltd, Applied Gaia Corporation, New Life Agro, Taiko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Woos Vineger Australia, Merck KGaA (Sigma Aldrich), Canada Renewable Bioenergy Corp, Red Arrow International LLC, Kerry Group PLC, Baumer Foods, Inc., B&G Foods, Inc., Frutarom Industries Ltd., Doi & Co., Ltd, Penta Manufacturer and Byron Biochar.
• Intermediate Pyrolysis
• Slow Pyrolysis
• Fast Pyrolysis
End Users Covered:
• Food and Beverages
• Animal Feed
• Personal Care and Cosmetic Industry
• Waste Water Treatment
• Wood Tar
• Other End User
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements