Warehousing And Storage Services - Global Market Outlook (2019 -2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Warehousing and Storage Services Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the 2019 to 2027. Growth in e-commerce industry and increasing popularity of omnichannel are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the huge maintenance cost is hampering the market growth.
Warehousing and storage services supply storage for organization property, together with parts, products, vehicles, and perishable goods. This frequently includes inventory organization and allotment. This is a necessary service for businesses that do not have the space or capital to store items, or that may want to build up items in a remote or highly-controlled location. Warehouse and storage accommodations may also contain environment regulation, such as high temperature and humidity control, to get better product lifespan or limit item degradation. It can make a client's property accessible for pickup on short notice, or will distribute products on behalf of their customer.
Based on the type, the refrigerated warehousing and storage segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising demand for frozen foods. Thus, to keep away from any harm to frozen or canned foods, these are the finest suitable option, thus growing the command of such a warehouse. Considering the demand for this market, companies are entering this segment to gain competitive advantage and develop their geographic presence. This development is expected to manipulate other vendors to get bigger their presence as well.
By geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growing penetration of e-commerce and the rising purchasing power of the customers in the region. Furthermore, India which is the second popular country in the world has a predominantly consumption-led economy. Consequently, companies are seeing this as a huge opportunity, and thus growing their presence in the country, thereby raising the command for this market.
Some of the key players profiled in the Warehousing and Storage Services Market include 3G Warehouse, AmeriCold Logistics, APL Logistics, CEVA Logistics, DHL, FedEx, GENCO, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Mitsubishi Logistics, MSC, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, XPO Logistics, Ryder Supply Chain Solutions, DSV Panalpina A/S and Lineage Logistics.
• Bonded Warehouses
• Private Warehouses
• Public Warehouses
• General Warehousing and Storage
• Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
• Farm Product Warehousing and Storage
• Specialized Warehousing And Storage
• Advanced Inventory-scanning Technologies
• Temperature and Humidity Control Systems
• Round-the-clock Security Monitoring
• Warehousing and Storage Software
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Goods
• Food and Beverage
• Pharma and Healthcare
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook