Variable Air Volume Box - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Variable Air Volume Box Market is accounted for $4.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $8.57 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as increasing need for energy conservation and an increase in requirement for variable air volume boxes are driving the market growth. However, presence of substitute technologies is restraining the market.
Variable air volume (VAV) is a type of heating, ventilating, and/or air-conditioning (HVAC) system. Unlike constant air volume (CAV) systems, which supply a constant airflow at a variable temperature, VAV systems vary the airflow at a constant temperature. The advantages of VAV systems over constant-volume systems include more precise temperature control, reduced compressor wear, lower energy consumption by system fans, less fan noise, and additional passive dehumidification.
Based on the application, commercial building is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period as it is growing rapidly owing to the rising demand for VAV systems installations in workplaces, hospitals, retail, warehouse and others because of the zonal effect of temperature control by the VAV systems in such places. By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rising demand in industrial growth, huge customer base, and high infrastructure spending.
Some of the key players in global variable air volume box market include Advanced Air (UK) Ltd, Air Master Equipments Emirates LLC, BES-Tech Inc, Betec Cad, Beyond & Brothers Development Co Ltd, Dynacraft Air Controls, EB Air Control Inc, Halton Group, JCC Cooling, KAD Airconditioning, KBE, Metal Industries Inc., Prolon, and Waterloo Air Products PLC.
• Residential Building
• Industrial Building
• Commercial Building
• Dual Duct VAV Box
• Induction VAV Box
• Single Duct VAV Box
• Fan-Powered VAV Box
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances