Long Term Care Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According tStratistics MRC, the Global Long Term Care Software market accounted for $1,620.32 million in 2017 and is expected treach $5,570.60 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. Increasing aging population, growing healthcare developments and government initiatives& digitalization in healthcare technology are some key driving factors for the market growth. However, factors such as low adoption of software in developing economics and high costs of maintaining software’s are hindering the market growth.
Long-term care is a service which helps meet medical and non-medical needs of people with chronic illnesses or disabilities. It involves a variety of services designed tmeet a person’s health or personal care needs during a short or long period of time. Long-term care software solutions are fully-integrated electronic health record, billing and business intelligence solution which allows healthcare facilities tenhance resident care, maintain compliance and manage multiple levels with the single software solution. Popular features of long-term care software include centralized database and user-friendly graphic user interface are the factors which are supporting the rapid adoption of long-term care software.
Based on End-user, Home Healthcare Agencies held considerable market share during the forecast period. Home health care agencies hire healthcare professionals such as nurses, home health care aides, therapists, and homemakers for home-based services. Home-based services involve personal care, such as help with bathing, dressing, and taking medications, and supervision tmake sure a person is safe. By geography, North America is expected tgrow at a faster rate due tthe rise in aging population and technological higher penetration across the region. Long-Term care services provided by paid, regulated providers are a significant component of personal health care spending in the United States.
Some of the key players profiled in the Long term care Software market include Cerner Corporation, Omnicare, Inc., Kronos Incorporated, Optimus Emr, Sigmacare, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Mckesson Corporation, Omnicell, Inc., Healthmedx, Matrix Care, Pointclickcare, Aod Software (Advanced Answers On Demand, Inc., Long Term Care Group, Inc., Intellitec Solutions and ADL Data Systems, Inc.
• Non-Clinical Solutions
• Clinical Software
• Web Based
• On Premise
• Cloud Based
• Hospice Care Facilities
• Nursing Homes And Assisted Living Facilities
• Home Healthcare Agencies
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook