Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stroke Diagnostics and Therapeutics market is accounted for $23,849.39 Million in 2017 and is expected to reach $49,698.68 Million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as technological advancement, growing aging population, and people suffering from diabetes are favouring the market. On the other hand, increasing health expenditure, hypertension and also increasing tobacco users are also fuelling the market. However factors such as unfavourable reimbursement scenario and high cost of treatments are hampering the market growth. Stroke is referred to brain attack occurs when there is a holdup in the supply of blood to the brain which leads brain cells to die.
Depending upon Application, Haemorrhagic Stroke is caused on account of the arteries in the brain either leaking blood or bursting open. When it happens, blood collects in the brain tissue. This is toxic for the brain tissue causing the cells in that area to weaken and die. It is one among the cause of death and a leading cause of serious, long-term disability across the world.
By Geography, stroke diagnostics and therapeutics market in Asia is expected to witness the high growth rate in and expected to remain top among other regions in the forecast period due to growing aging population, evolving R&D activities for drug discovery and development, increasing government support in the form of funding and developing healthcare infrastructure in the region. In addition, growing demographics and economies in the developing countries such as India, China, and Japan are expected to lead the growth in the stroke diagnostics and therapeutics market in Asia.
Some of the key players diagnostics and therapeutics market include are Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Medtronic plc, Bayer AG, Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Genentech, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Stryker Corporation, Merck & Co., Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc., Cardinal Health, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb., Boehringer Ingelheim, Johnson & Johnson and Daiichi Sankyo.
• Haemorrhagic Stroke
• Ischemic Stroke
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook