Sodium Cyanide - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sodium Cyanide Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Rise in local and foreign investments and its increase consumption in mining industry as an extracting reagent are the major factors driving the market growth. However, their harmful effect is restraining the market growth.
Sodium Cyanide is utilized for the extraction of minerals, primarily gold and silver. It acts as a reagent in the mining industry. Almost 66% of its application is utilized in the processing of gold and silver. It is additionally utilized as an intermediate in the manufacture of jewelry, adhesives, computer electronics, fire retardants, airplane brakes, cosmetics, dyes, nylon, nail polish remover, paints, pharmaceuticals and table salt.
Based on end user, the mining and metallurgy segment is likely to have a huge demand as it is widely used in the extraction of gold, where its requirement is widely driven by the low costs and high accessibility. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to its growing demand in the industries and for application during polymer processing.
Some of the key players profiled in the Sodium Cyanide Market include Unigel Group, Uma Chemicals, The Chemours Company, Sasol, Orica Limited, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd, Evonik Industries AG, Draslovka Holding BV, Cyanco, Changsha Hekang Chemical Co. Ltd, Australian Gold Reagents Pty Ltd, Asahi Kasei Corporation and American Elements.
End Users Covered:
• Chemical and Polymer Synthesis
• Mining and Metallurgy
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook