Self-Leveling Concrete - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According Stratistics MRC, the Global Self-Leveling Concrete market is expected tgrow from $4.81 billion in 2016 treach $7.34 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.2%. Increasing construction activities, cost efficient methods of self leveling concrete, and raising demand from emerging countries are some of the major factors bolstering the market growth. In addition, rapid urbanization in developing economies, growing refurbishing old constructions are some of other factors propelling the market growth during the forecast period. However, low adoption rate among end users, high raw material prices are the restraints limiting the market growth.
Underlayment is projected twitness high growth rate between the concrete types during the forecast period. The growth is attributed tincreasing industrialization, raising government spending on public infrastructural activities are expected tfuel the underlayment segment growth. The commercial end user segment leads the market globally with the biggest market share and is expected tgrow with a high CAGR during the forecast period due tincreasing adoption from aviation & transportation, manufacturing, retail, and science and technology institutions among the regions.
By region, Europe is commanding the market with largest market revenue during the forecast period. Increasing renovation activities of old constructions, increasing adoption of self-leveling concrete in Germany and Italy are assisting the Europe market growth. Asia Pacific is projected tregister high growth rate during the forecast period. The growth is attributed tincreasing government initiatives tdevelop public infrastructure, and rapid urbanization in emerging countries such as India and Japan are favoring the market growth in Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in global self-leveling concrete market include Ardex Group, Arkema Group, CTS Cement, Dayton Superior Corporation, Duraamen Engineered Products, Inc., Durabond Products Limited, Durex Coverings, Inc., Edison Coating, Inc., Flowcrete, Fosroc, Harricrete Ltd., Lafargeholcim, Laticrete International, Inc., Mapei S.P.A, Saint-Gobain S.A., Sakrete, TCC Materials, The Quikrete Companies, and W. R. Meadows, Inc.
Concrete Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook