Oils and Fats - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oils and Fats market is accounted for $198.52 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $332.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. Financial rise in the upcoming markets, low oil prices due to intensified competition, high-class oils and end user knowledge in fitness are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, health causes due to overload expenditure, security issues in case of food, high cost of materials are the key factors restraining the market growth. In addition, innovative applications such as bio-diesel production and growing R&D to develop trans fat substitutes provides ample opportunities for the market growth.
Oils & fats are used in oleochemical industries for the production of biodiesel. Oils & fats are widely established in food applications due to their functional properties. They play an important role in determining the desired physiochemical and sensory attributes such as smooth, creamy, and rich texture, milky and creamy appearance and desirable flavors.
By type, vegetable oil segment commanded significant market share during the predicted period due to rise in health concerns among consumers and the wide range of products with different tastes and textures fuel the market growth. Vegetable oils with qualities such as low-fat, low-cholesterol, and low-calorie content are registering growth market. In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market. Emerging are characterized by increasing disposable incomes, higher processed food & edible oil utilization and rising consumer awareness regarding health & wellness.
Some of the key players in the Oils and Fats market include Cargill, Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Unilever PLC, Conagra Foods, Inc., Associated British Foods PLC, Wilmar International Limited, Bunge Limited, International Foodstuff Company, Holdings Limited (IFFCO), United Plantations Berhad, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., CHS Inc, Fuji Oil, The Nisshin Oillio Group, Mewah International, Adams Group , Musim Mas, Premium Vegetable Oils Sdn Bhd, Olenex, Batory Foods and ADM.
• Vegetable Oils
• Animal Fats
• Industrial Applications
• Food Applications
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements