Oilfield Equipment Rental - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oilfield Equipment Rental Market is accounted for $16.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $25.62 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Boost in global investments in exploration & production, rising unconventional hydrocarbon production and cutting edge technology in oilfield equipment are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, equipment exploitation and cold stacked inventory and unsure regulatory framework are hampering the market growth.
By equipment, drilling equipment segment accounted for the largest market share in the global market due to increasing demand for oil and gas across the world and the operation of oilfield drilling in oilfields.
Based on geography, North America is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period, due to increasing shale players in the United States.
Some of the key players in Oilfield Equipment Rental market include Schlumberger Limited, Technipfmc, PLC, Basic Energy Services, Inc., Halliburton Company, Weatherford, International, PLC, Key Energy Services, Inc., Oil States International, Inc., Ensign Energy Services, Inc., Superior Energy Services, Inc., Parker Drilling Company, Seventy Seven Energy, Inc., John Energy, Ltd, KIT Oil & Gas LLC Dubai, Bestway Oilfields, Arcom, International, Precision Drilling, Penn Fishing Tackle Manufacturing Company, Lureflash, International Ltd, Rigarm and Drillform Technical.
• Fishing Equipment
• Pressure & Flow Control Equipment
• Drilling Equipment
• Pumps & valves
• Other Equipments
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements