Oat Milk - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oat Milk market is accounted for $223.41 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $614.58 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for lactose free product as it is easily to digest, rising health awareness associated with the usage of oat milk are driving the growth of the market. However, easy availability of substitutes such as almond milk, coconut milk and others, and less awareness regarding the benefits in developing economies will acts as a restraint for the market growth.
Oat milk is a lactose free & plant-based drink made from liquefied oats and widely used as milk replacement in coffee, tea, smoothies, and health drinks. Oats are easy to cultivate which makes the product economical and widely available throughout the year. Also, it is utilized in preparing various bakery & confectionery items such as chocolates, sweets, and muffins which is likely to stimulate oat milk market demand.
Based on source, the organic oat milk segment has a growing prominence owing to its compatibility with confectionery, and bakery items which makes it ideal for vegan preparations. On the basis of geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand in the forecat period due to the increasing number of product launches and rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits associated with the usage of oat milk.
Some of the key players in Oat milk Market include Alpro, Califia Farms, Danone, Elmhurst, Happy Planet Foods, Hp Hood LLC, Oatly, Pacific Foods of Oregon, LLC., PepsiCo, Pureharvest, Rise Brewing, Riso Scotti S.P.A, Rude Health, The Quaker Oats Company, and Thrive Market.
Packaging Forms Covered:
Sales Channels Covered:
• Speciality Stores
• Mainstream Stores
• Food and Beverages
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook