Non-Sugar Sweeteners - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Non Sugar Sweeteners Market is accounted for $10.25 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $13.85 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.4%. Factors such as increasing awareness regarding weight loss, dental care, diabetics & reactive hypoglycemia, increasing consumer spending coupled with growing convenience food demand and increasing urbanization are influencing the market growth. However, high cost and potential negative health effects are some factors restricting the market growth.
Non sugar sweeteners are type of food additives that are added to food and beverages to duplicate result of sugar in terms of taste. High intensity sweeteners are very important segment of non sugar sweetener market which is sweeter than normal sugar. Many popular sugar substitutes approved in food use are artificially-synthesized compounds. Non sugar sweeteners are typically used in diet and low calorie food and beverages.
By type, the artificial sweetener segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. Artificial sweeteners are sugar substitutes, which have a sweet taste and are produced synthetically. As of now they are used as a sugar alternative since they contain low calories, and help maintain low blood sugar levels. Food processing companies produce low calorie and sugar-free alternatives as their main products, which in turn helps stimulate the market growth. By Geography, North America will lead the global market to growing consumer dependence upon convenience foods. In North America there has been an increase in the demand for low calorie products due to the increase in diabetes and obesity.
Some of the key players in the global Non Sugar Sweeteners market include Beckmann-Kenko GmbH, Germany , Cargill U.S, Dulcette Technologies LLC, U.S., Nutrasweet Company, U.S., Ajinomoto co, Inc, Thailand, A&Z Food Additives Co Ltd, China, Merisant worldwide Inc, U.S., Imperial Sugar Company, U.S., Naturex, U.S., Atlantic chemicals trading GmbH, GLG Life Tech Corporation, Purecircle, Malasia, Biovittoria, Giri Health Products, Sanxinyuan Food Industry Corporation Limited, Zydus Wellness Ltd, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Corn Products International Inc, U.S., Golden time enterprise (Shenzhen) co, ltd, and Roquette, France.
• Natural Sweeteners
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Food Products
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements