Micronutrient Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Micronutrient Fertilizers Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2018 to 2027. Increase in soil degradation, growing incidences of micronutrient deficiencies in soils and growing food demand and shrinking farm land are some of the driving factors for the market growth. However, design issues faced by engineers and necessity to heat sensor vapor cell before operation may hamper the market growth.
Micronutrients such as iron, manganese, zinc, boron, molybdenum and copper, etc. are essential for plant growth and soil health. Micronutrient fertilizers are used to protect the soil against the deficiency of micronutrients. Micronutrients fertilizers provide a remedial solution to soil degradation. Many micronutrient fertilizer products are available in the market and due to their low requirement, they are usually applied along with NPK fertilizers.
By Type, Zinc segment has a growing importance during forecast period. Zinc is a recommended micronutrient in fertilizer programs for production of corn, sweet corn, and edible beans. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth due to rising demand in agricultural industry and increasing micronutrient fertilizers consumption in this region.
Some of the key players of Micronutrient Fertilizers Market include FMC Corporation, Coromandel International Limited, Baicor L.C., Tradecorp International, Old Bridge Chemicals Inc., Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd, Valagro S.P.A, Akzonobel N.V., Agricultural Solutions, Aries Agro Ltd., ATP Nutrition Ltd, BASF SE, Wilbur-Ellis Company, Wolf Trax, The Mosaic Company, Sapec Group, Stoller Enterprises Inc, Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Drexel Chemical , Incitec Pivot Fertilizers Ltd., Arysta LifeScience Corporation, Cheminova, BMS Micro-Nutrients nv and Agrium Inc.
• Non – Chelate
• Other Types
• Other Applications
Crop Types Covered:
• Grains and Cereals
• Oilseeds and Pulses
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Other Crop Types
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook