Kidney Function Tests - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According Stratistics MRC, the Global Kidney Function Tests market is expected tgrow from $1.23 billion in 2016 treach $1.96 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.9%. Growing incidence of kidney diseases, raising global geriatric population, and increasing prevalence of diabetes are some of the factors fostering the market growth. In addition, increasing health care awareness, technological advancements are some other factors propelling the market growth. On the other hand, strict regulations on product approvals, high costs for treatment are the restraints inhibiting the market growth.
Regular health check-ups for diabetic patients tmonitor their kidney function are causing higher demand for Test Type. There are broad ranges of test type available in market such as dilution & concentration tests, clearance tests, urine tests, imaging tests, and visual imaging tests. In this, clearance tests are famous for its cost efficiency, and accurate test results. Growing government initiatives towards healthcare is assisting hospitals tadopt the tests.
North America is estimated tbe the dominant one among all, due tdeveloped healthcare infrastructure, government initiatives towards public health care that are expected tdrive this dominance. Asia Pacific region is predicted tgrow at higher CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed trise in medical tourism market, increase in prevalence of kidney function disease in countries such as Japan, China, and India are favoring the Asia Pacific market growth.
Some of the key players in global kidney function tests market include Abbott Laboratories, Alere Inc., Baxter International Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Galectin Therapeutics, Inc., IC-Meditech, Inc., Ipsen S.A., Kadmon Corporation, LLC, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings(LabCorp), Merck Millipore, Metabolic Solutions Development Company, LLC, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories, and Siemens Healthineers.
Test Types Covered:
• Dilution & Concentration Tests
• Clearance Tests
• Urine Tests
• Imaging Tests
• Visual Imaging Tests
End Users Covered:
• Academic Research Laboratories
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements