Insect Pest Control - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Inspect Pest Control market is expected to grow from $11.99 billion in 2017 to reach $21.38 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.6%. Increase in purchasing power parity, government regulations on food hygiene, environmental health & the growing public awareness, rising public awareness are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of skilled technicians, operating constraints and lengthy approval procedure and absence of uniform guidelines for testing are hampering the growth of the market.
Pest control is the regulation or management of a species. Pesticides are applied to crops by agricultural aircraft, tractor-mounted crop sprayers or as seed dressings to control pests. There are a large number of different methods of pest (including disease) control available to the crop protectionist, but careful deliberation is required in making a choice of methods.
Mosquito control manages the inhabitants of mosquitoes to reduce their harm to human health, economies, and enjoyment. Mosquito control is a crucial public-health practice throughout the world and particularly in the tropics because mosquitoes spread many diseases, such as malaria and the Zika virus. The demand for mosquito control services has been increasing sturdily in developing markets with huge areas of unhygienic pockets such as in the Asia Pacific and RoW regions. The occurrence of harmful diseases strengthened the need for effective measures from national public health authorities to control the proliferation of mosquitoes.
North America is expected to have a significant growth in the market during the forecast period due to the rising demand for pest control services in commercial establishments and industries in this region.
Some of the key players in the Insect Pest Control Market are Bayer AG, Adama, Rollins, Inc., FMC Corporation, Ecolab, Arrow Exterminators, BASF SE, Ensystex, The Terminix International Company Lp, Syngenta, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Rentokil Initial PLC, BizLink, Amphenol, LS Cable & System Ltd., Nexans S.A., Hansen, Kintronic Laboratories, Inc., Belden Inc and L-Com Global Connectivity.
Control Methods Covered:
• Physical Control Methods
• Chemical Control Methods
• Biological Control Methods
• Other Control Methods
Insect Type Covered:
• Other Insect Types
• Livestock farms
• Commercial & industrial
• Other Applications
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook