Form-fill-seal equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Form-fill-seal Equipment Market is accounted for $16.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $25.50 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.32% during the forecast period. Factors such as rise in demand from the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors, growth of aseptic industry, increasing popularity for pre-made pouches, rising demand for 100- calorie packs along with the growing food & beverage packaging industry are fuelling the market. On the other hand, very low adaptability of packing material and high cost for low density products are the constraints hindering the market growth. Moreover, emerging flexible packing industry will provide significant opportunities in the market over the forecast period.
Based on the end user, Food & beverage segment accounted the largest share in the market during the forecast period owing to rising demand for 100- calorie packs, increasing popularity for pre-made pouches, increasing demand of food packing in retort and stand-up pouches and technological advancement in food packaging convertors.
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the largest and the fastest growing market during the forecast period owing to the growing demand from the food & beverage & healthcare industries in this region. Also, rising sales of flexible plastic packaging will create a positive hurdle in the market growth.
Some of the key players in Form-fill-seal Equipment include Pro Mach, Inc., ACG Worldwide, I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A., Mespack SL, The Aagard Group, LLC, Haver & Boecker, Gainsborough Engineering Company, Hermann Ultrasonics Inc., Sacmi Filling S.P.A., Smatrix Packaging Machinery, LLC, Arpac LLC, Busch Machinery, Inc., MDC Engineering, Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rovema North America, Inc., Willems Baling Equipment Bv, Ossid LLC, Precision Automation Company, Inc., Packaging Center Inc. and Fres-Co System Usa, Inc.
• Horizontal Type
• Vertical Type
• Food & Beverage
• Personal Care
• Other End Users
• Bags & Pouches
• Other Products
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements