Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the growing demand for pet food packaging, increasing demand for various packaged foods, and bulk requirement for different types of medicines. However, low versatility in terms of packaging material is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Form-fill-seal (FFS) packaging machines form, fill and seal a package on the same machine. In such machines, the packaging material is fed off a roll, shaped, and sealed. The bags/packs are then filled, sealed and separated. Increased speed and versatility are the major advantages of FFS systems.
By equipment type, the horizontal form fill seal equipment segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is useful when the product is fragile and unable to withstand a high drop. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the changing lifestyles and the development of multi-national food retail chains in the emerging economies.
Some of the key players in Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market include Winpak Ltd, Arpac LLC, Haver Continental Ltd, Rovema GmbH, Rees Machinery Group, PFM Group, HDG Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH, Busch Machinery Inc, Ohlson Packaging Inc, Nichrome Packaging Solutions, Mega Plast GmbH, Fres-co System USA Inc, ProMach (Matrix Packaging Machinery, LLC), Triangle Package Machinery Company, Viking Masek Global Packaging, Sacmi Imola S. C., Mespack SL, Bossar Packaging S.A, MDC Engineering Inc, Ossid LLC, and Chung Shan Machinery Works Co Ltd.
Equipment Types Covered:
• Horizontal Form Fill Seal Equipment
• Vertical Form Fill Seal Equipment
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverage
• Personal & Household Care
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook