Feed Acidulants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Feed Acidulants Market is accounted for $2.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.7 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. The factors such as high threat of diseases in livestock, increasing consumption of meat and dairy products, and growing government aids or funds promoting feed industry wellness are driving the market growth. On the other hand, the rising prices for feed acidulants and inefficiency in maintaining the potency of acidulants through the logistical chain are restraining the market.
Feed acidulants are chemical compounds that are integrated in feed to enhance the feed quality, by reducing bacterial content and maintaining the nutritive value; this helps improve animal growth and performance. Feed acidulants are applied directly as a single ingredient or as blends into feedstuffs, especially for swine and poultry.
Based on form, feed acidulants is widely used in dry form. Dry feed is available in the form of pellets, powder, and crumbles. It is a largely produced and consumed, globally. Most feed additive manufacturers in the market offer their feed acidulant in the dry form due to its ease of usage, storage, and transportation.
Considering geography, Asia Pacific is the one of the major revenue generating region in the feed acidulants market. With the rapid economic growth in the region, the demand for meat and dairy products is projected to increase, particularly in countries such as China, India, and Japan for both domestic consumption as well as exports.
Some of the key players in the Feed Acidulants Market are ADDCON Group GmbH, Anpario Plc, Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Tate & Lyle Plc. (U.K), Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (U.S.), Impextraco NV, Brenntag AG (Germany), Univar Inc. (U.S.), Bartek Ingredients Inc. (Canada), Caremoli S.P.A (Italy), Nutrex NV , Pancosma SA , Parchem Trading Ltd. (U.S.), Perstorp Holding AB, and Peterlabs Holdings Berhad.
• Single Compound
• Feed Efficiency
• pH Control
• Flavor Enhancer
• Inorganic Feed Acidulants
• Organic Feed Acidulants
• Sorbic Acid
• Propionic Acid
• Acetic Acid
• Formic Acid
• Malic Acid
• Citric Acid
• Lactic Acid
• Other Types
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook