Diaphragm Pacing Therapy System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Diaphragm Pacing Therapy System Market is accounted for $5.20 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $9.56 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include rising IMV (Invasive Mechanical Ventilation) complications leading to lung injury, muscle atrophy, and infection, ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic resulted in heightened usage of mechanical ventilators, rising prevalence of SCI and ALS, upsurge demand for ventilation requirements. However, risk of injury to the phrenic nerve during surgery and infection of implanted components are restraining the market growth.
A diaphragm pacing system is a lightweight, battery-powered electronic pacing system that electrically stimulates your diaphragm muscles and nerves. This causes your diaphragm to contract so that air is pulled into your lungs. It helps you breathe in a more normal fashion. The purpose of the device is to stimulate the phrenic nerves and activate the diaphragm in adult patients who have been mechanically ventilated and are unable to sustainably breathe without assistance from the mechanical ventilator.
By application, the spinal cord injury (SCI) segment is anticipated to gain popularity due to the increasing number & prevalence SCI cases annually. Furthermore, increasing vehicular crashes, accidents, falls, sports/recreation activities, and other acts of violence have upsurge the SCI patient count and subsequently the demand for diaphragm pacing therapy systems.
On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the R&D investments to produce technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure. Furthermore, favourable government initiatives coupled with increasing per capita income is boosting the market growth.
Some of the key players in Diaphragm Pacing Therapy System Market include Lungpacer Medical, Inc, Atrotech, Avery Biomedical Devices, and Synapse Biomedical.
• Diaphragm Pacemaker
• External Diaphragm Pacemaker
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook