On-Demand Transportation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global On-Demand Transportation Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increased problems related to traffic, growing fuel costs, and reduced parking spaces, rising penetration of smartphones and connected vehicles, developments in its infrastructure and increasing utilization of cab/taxi sharing services by the individuals. However, Lack of presence of robust IT infrastructure in emerging countries and passenger safety is restraining the market growth.
On-demand transportation is an enormously superior transportation system that aims to offer pioneering services for transport management systems as well as traffic. This type of transport system permits diverse users to be further synchronized, make smarter and safer utilization of transport networks.
Amongst vehicle type, micro mobility offers many benefits such as abridged fuel utilization and supple mobility. Moreover, it allows enhanced cost and energy effectiveness, which is impelling users to choose for this vehicle type. Rising strictness of environmental regulations joined with increasing traffic congestion is expected to encourage users to adopt micro mobility over the forecast period.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most promising region during the forecast period owing to augmented traffic and vehicle expenses in countries such as Japan and China. In Asia Pacific factors such as rising fuel prices, environmental emission regulations, and traffic congestions are supporting the development of the market.
Some of the key players in global On-demand transportation market are Toyota Motor Corporation, BMW Group, Ford Motor Company, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Robert Bosch GmbH, Gett Inc., Daimler AG, Avis Budget Group, Inc., General Motors Company, Uber Technologies Inc., Audi AG, Honda Motor Company, Ltd., Transdev, Hyundai Motor Company, GrabTaxi Holdings Pte. Ltd., Ola Cabs, Lyft, Careem, Taxify and Didi Chuxing Technology Co.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Micro Mobility
• Four Wheeler
• Other Vehicle Types
Service Types Covered:
• Station-Based Mobility
• Car Sharing
• Car Rental
• Other Service Types
Vehicle Connectivities Covered:
• Vehicle-to-Network (V2N)
• Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
• Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V)
• Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P)
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook