Cultured Dairy Products - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cultured Dairy Products market to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market are new product launches and gaining prominence towards organic food and beverage products to the numerous health benefits. However, recall of products over various issues devices hampers the market growth of cultured dairy products market.
Cultured dairy products, or cultured milk products, are dairy foods that have been fermented with lactic acid bacteria such as Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, and Leuconostoc. The fermentation process increases the shelf life of the product, while enhancing the taste and improving the digestibility of milk.
Based on Product, Cheddar Cheese segment is constantly enhancing its growth due to characteristics Cheddar cheese is a relatively hard, off-white (or orange if colorings such as annatto are added), sometimes sharp-tasting, natural cheese.
By Geography, Asia pacific is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the product capacity, production, value, consumption in this region. Asia Pacific has a substantial growth in the market because of high production of dairy products.
Some of the key players in Global Cultured Dairy Products market are Agropur Cooperative, AMUL, Arla Foods amba, Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., Danone, Dean Foods Company, Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited, Groupe Lactalis SA, Parmalat S.P.A., Megmilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd., Meiji Co., Ltd., Nestle SA, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., SanCor Cooperativas Unidas Limitada and Saputo, Inc.
Distribution Channel Covered:
• Food Specialist
• Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
• Independent Retailers and Convenience Stores
• Online Retailers
• Cheddar Cheese
• Cream Cheese
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Food Processing
• Food Service
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
• What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
• Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook