Concrete Repair Mortars - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Concrete Repair Mortars Market is accounted for $2.00 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.6 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as rising population and increase the life span of the existing buildings are fuelling the growth of the market. However, stringent regulations in emerging countries are likely to hamper the profit boundaries of the market.
Concrete repair mortar material mends and protects the existing structures by providing strengthening against cracking, restricting corrosion, and chemical anchoring. With benefits such as improved bond strength, lowered shrinkage, impermeability, density, tensile force, and thixotropy, concrete repair mortars are highly useful for several industries such as road and infrastructure, marine structures, utility, and building and construction.
Based on Type, Polymer Modified Cementitious (PMC) Mortars segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the several benefits of polymer modification, such as tensile strength, high workability, and adhesion. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to high population is putting pressure on the existing infrastructure, which is also deteriorating at fast rate due to the use of shoddy materials are the driving factors for this region.
Some of the key players in Global Concrete Repair Mortars market include Adhesive Technology Corporation, Aquafin, Inc., Ardex GmbH, BASF SE, Chembond Chemicals Limited, Dayton Superior, Flexcrete Technologies Ltd, Fosroc International Ltd., Garon Product Inc., M C Building Chemicals, Perma Construction Aids Pvt Ltd., Pidilite Industries Ltd, Remmers Baustofftechnik GmhH, Ronacrete Ltd., Saint-Gobain Weber S.A., TCC Materials, The Euclid Chemical Co. and W. R. Meadows, Inc.
• Non Structural
• Epoxy Based Mortars
• Polymer Modified Cementitious (PMC) Mortars
Application Methods Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Buildings & Carparks
• Road and Infrastructure
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook