Body in White - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Body in White Market is accounted for $74.18 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $103.76 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Increasing vehicle production in terms of passenger vehicles, electric vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles is driving the growth of the market. However, high material cost for light weight solutions is likely to hamper the market growth.
Body-in-white (BIW) is the name given to a car body’s sheet when all its components have been welded together, using one or a combination of different techniques: welding (spot, MIG/MAG), riveting, clinching, bonding, laser brazing etc. BIW is termed before painting and before the motor, chassis sub-assemblies, or trim (glass, door locks/handles, seats, upholstery, electronics, etc.) have been assembled in the frame structure.
Based on vehicle type, Electric vehicle passenger car sales have witnessed high growth over the last few years. The construction of the electric vehicle BIW structure is primarily dependent on light-weighting to attain the required mileage without compromising the structural integrity and safety. By geography, Europe is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the presence of large automakers and focus on R&D on new technology.
Some of the key players in Global Body in White market include CIE Automotive, Gestamp Automoción, Martinrea International, Aisin Seiki, Voestalpine Group, Magna International, Tower International, KIRCHHOFF Automotive, Benteler International, Thyssenkrupp Group, JBM Auto, Dura Automotive, ArcelorMittal, and Roland Berger.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Electric Vehicles
• Passenger Vehicles
• Commercial vehicles
Material Types Covered:
• Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
Construction Types Covered:
• Frame Mounted
Manufacturing Methods Covered:
• Hot Stamping
• Cold Stamping
• Roll Forming
• Hydroforming Process
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook