The Jordanian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profile
This report provides in-depth information on the dynamics of Jordan defense procurement and trend analysis of imports and exports. The figures are based on trend indicator values (TIV) expressed in US$ million at constant (1990) prices. Although figures are expressed in US$, TIVs do not represent the financial value of goods transferred. Rather, TIVs are an indication of the volume of arms transferred.
SDI's The Jordanian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profile is an essential source of information on imports and exports by key segments covering the defense industry in Jordan.
Reasons To Buy
The Jordanian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profileallows you to:
Gain insight into industry import and export dynamics.
Analyse trends of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Jordan defense industry.
Critically assess the investment opportunities available in the Jordan defense industry.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1. What is this Report About?
- 1.2. Definitions
- 1.3. Summary Methodology
- 1.4. SDI Terrorism Index
- 1.5. About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
- 2.1. Import Market Dynamics
- 2.1.1. The majority of Jordan’s military equipment is generated through foreign imports
- 2.1.2. The Netherlands, the US, and Belgiumwere the dominant suppliers of defense equipment toJordan
- 2.1.3. Aircraft and missiles dominated Jordanian defense imports
- 2.2. Export Market Dynamics
- 2.2.1. Defense exports expected to grow during the forecast period
- 2.2.2. Pakistan and Kenya accounted for the largest shares in Jordan’s total defense exports
- 2.2.3. Defense exports mainly include aircraftand armored vehicles
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1. About SDI
- 3.2. Disclaimer
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: JordanianDefense Import Trend, 2011–2015 (TIV values)
- Figure 2: Jordanian Defense Imports by Country (%), 2011–2015
- Figure 3: Jordanian Defense Imports by Weapon Category (%), 2011–2015
- Figure 4: Jordanian Defense Export Trend, 2011–2015 (TIV values)
- Figure 5: Jordanian Defense Exports by Country (%), 2011–2015
- Figure 6: Jordanian Defense Exports by Weapon Category (%), 2011–2015