The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017-2027
Market for infrastructure construction is anticipated to be the biggest owing to the increase in the number of strategic overseas bases and the infrastructure modernization initiatives involving mammoth costs being undertaken by countries such as the US, Russia, China, and India. US already have the largest number of overseas bases across the world, and China has been planning to construct overseas bases to protect its maritime interests. India has been spending heavily on constructing roads, air bases and related infrastructure to safeguard its high altitude Northern and Eastern borders.
Global military infrastructure and logistics market is expected to value US$37.8 Billion in 2017, and will grow at a CAGR of 3.21%, to value US$51.8 Billion by 2027. The cumulative global expenditure on military infrastructure and logistics over the forecast period is estimated to be US$484.4 Billion. The demand for infrastructure and logistics is expected to be driven by the need to build infrastructure to fortify the border areas in view of various regional and territorial conflicts as well as to contain the cross border crimes and infiltration of terrorists. The logistics modernization initiatives undertaken by several of world’s armed forces are also expected to be one of the key drivers for the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific region is expected to account for the highest spending on military infrastructure and logistics globally, accounting for 33.4% of the market, followed by North America, which will account for 23.5%. China’s growing assertiveness in territorial disputes with its neighbors, and ongoing regional rivalries among Asian countries, and strong economic growth are the primary drivers of the region’s military infrastructure and logistics market, which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.71%, to reach US$16.4 Billion by 2027.
Europe, which is the third largest market, is emerging from an economic crisis and is thus expected to witness only slower growth over the forecast period; the region is expected to account for 22.0% of the total market. The Middle East region is expected to be steadily growing markets for military infrastructure and logistics over the forecast period, with a CAGR of 2.91%, mainly due to the demand for start of the art border infrastructure by various countries buoyed by strong economic growth and robust modernization plans. South American countries such as Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, and Colombia are also expected to strengthen their border infrastructure as they are looking to contain the widespread narco-terrorism and other cross border criminal activities.
The report “The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017-2027” offers detailed analysis of the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market over the next 10 years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for military infrastructure and logistics.
In particular, this report provides the following analysis -
- Overview: Snapshot of the military infrastructure and logistics market during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the military infrastructure and logistics market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the military infrastructure and logistics market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the military infrastructure and logistics market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military infrastructure and logistics segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global military infrastructure and logistics industry. It provides an overview of key defense
companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Lockheed Martin, Honeywell International, DynCorp International, AECOM, ANHAM, Minrav Holdings, Fluor Corporation, KBR, American International Contractors, Klinge Corporation, FedEx Supply Chain.
- The global military infrastructure & logistics market is estimated to value US$37.8 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.21% to value US$51.8 billion by 2027.
- In terms of segments, Infrastructure Construction is expected to account for 47.1% of the military infrastructure & logistics market, followed by facilities management and central logistics, with share of 31.8% and 21.1% respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military infrastructure & logistics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military infrastructure & logistics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military infrastructure & logistics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military infrastructure & logistics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top infrastructure & logistics providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available