The Global Military Ammunition Market 2018-2028
Global Military Ammunition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.98% during the period 2018 -2028. The proliferation of religious extremism and scattered terrorist activities in various Asian, Middle East, and North African countries, along with growing activities of insurgent groups in India, Brazil, Colombia, and other Latin American countries, have been posing divergent security challenges for various countries. Advanced weapons and equipment in the hands of these terrorist and insurgent groups have been exposing serious gaps in the weapons and protection systems used by various armed forces. These factors have been instrumental in the procurement of ammunition by major countries, which are at various stages of planning to initial implementation.
Demand for Military Ammunition is anticipated to be driven by military modernization plans undertaken by various countries, regional conflicts and instability in many regions, counter terrorist and anti-insurgency operations being led by various militaries. In addition, the need to maintain a sufficient inventory of ammunition for militaries worldwide and the increasing demand for training ammunition are also anticipated to have a positive impact on the demand for military ammunition.
The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 44.2% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific market, which is dominated by China, India, Japan and South Korea. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region. Rockets, artillery, and small caliber ammunition are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the global military ammunition market followed by mortar ammunition, medium caliber ammunition and large caliber ammunition.
The Global Military Ammunition Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military ammunition, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market Size and Drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent Developments and Industry Challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Ammunition segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT Analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional Highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major Programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028.
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Companies Mentioned: Orbital ATK, General Dynamics-Ordnance and Tactical Systems, BAE Systems, Nammo AS, Olin Corporation, Rheinmetall Defence, Nexter Munitions, Poongsan Corporation, Maxam, RUAG Ammotec, Northrop Grumman
- The global Military Ammunition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.98% during the forecast period. The market consists of six categories: rockets and others, artillery ammunition, small caliber ammunition, mortar ammunition, medium caliber ammunition and large caliber ammunition. The global military ammunition report is expected to be dominated by the rockets and others segment, followed by artillery ammunition.
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 44.2% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific market, which is dominated by China, India, Japan and South Korea. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region.
- Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa cumulatively account for 11.1% of global military ammunition expenditure.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Ammunition market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Ammunition segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Ammunition market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military Ammunition market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Ammunition service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.