The Global Electronic Warfare Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Electronic Warfare market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Electronic Warfare Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile allows you to:
Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Electronic Warfare sector.
Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Electronic Warfare market including technological trends and key challenges.
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 INDUSTRY TRENDS, RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND CHALLENGES
- 2.1 Technological Developments
- 2.1.1 New technologies to boost development in EW capabilities
- 2.1.2 A next-Generation electronic warfare development, Angry Kitten, targets fully adaptive threat response technology
- 2.1.3 US Army develops a new electronic warfare planning and management tool
- 2.2 Market Trends
- 2.2.1 Dismounted and portable jammers, and EW systems for naval and airborne platforms to emerge as a growing area of focus
- 2.2.2 Integrated Cyber and Electronic Warfare or Cyber-Electromagnetic technologies to join cyber and electronic warfare functions
- 2.2.3 The market is currently witnessing a shift from the procurement of conventional UAVs to Mini, Micro and Nano UAVs, thus resulting in the procurement of related EW Systems
- 2.3 Industry Consolidation
- 2.3.1 Joint ventures expected to increase over the forecast period
- 2.3.2 Acquisitions in the electronic warfare Systems sector to provide significant opportunities
- 2.4 Key Challenges
- 2.4.1 Austerity measures slowing down procurements
- 2.4.2 Developmental and production challenges impede the procurement
- 3 APPENDIX
- 3.1 About SDI
- 3.2 Disclaimer