The Global C4ISR Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the C4ISR market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global C4ISR include:
The US Navy awarded a US$279 million contract to Raytheon for the 22-month technology development phase of the Next Generation Jammer (NCJ) in July 2013. The proposed NCJ will initially be installed on the Navy’s dedicated electronic warfare platform, the EA-18 Growler.
Reasons To Buy
The Global C4ISR Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile allows you to:
Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the C4ISR sector.
Gain insight into the latest developments in the global C4ISR market including technological trends and key challenges.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments, and Challenges
- 2.1 Technological Developments
- 2.1.2 Smartphone solution to provide vital intelligence and communications support for military personnel in full-spectrum operations
- 2.1.3 The advent of hyperspectral sensors has ushered a new category of cutting edge sensors
- 2.1.4 New surveillance radar sensing technology that enables vision through solid walls to provide real time images beyond barriers
- 2.2 Market Trends
- 2.2.1 Development of offensive cyber weapons on the rise
- 2.2.2 Increasing demand for improved Multiband Tactical Communication Amplifiers
- 2.2.3 Increasing need for next generation IP systems
- 2.2.4 Demand for higher frequencies and secure modulation formats
- 2.3 Industry Consolidation
- 2.3.1 Joint R&D programs expected to increase over the forecast period
- 2.3.2 Companies making acquisitions in the C4ISR space to harness the significant opportunities
- 2.4 Key Challenges
- 2.4.1 Developmental and production challenges impede the procurement
- 2.4.2 Need for interoperability
- 2.4.3 Network-centric military communications
- 2.4.4 Reduced space in naval ships and falling capacity poses key challenges for surveillance systems
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer