The Global Artillery and Systems Market 2015-2025 - Major Programs: Market Profile
This report provides information on major programs planned in the global Artillery and Systems market. It provides details on top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
This report discusses the various programmes conducted by key players in the market, by dividing them into the main types of Artillery and Systems. The report offers detailed information regarding quantity procured, country/companies supplying the equipment, delivery period and total contract value.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Artillery and Systems Market 2015-2025 - Major Programs: Market Profile allows you to:
Understand the major Artillery and Systems programs that are expected in the forecast period.
Gain insight into the information regarding the quantity procured for the market, country/ company supplying the equipment and the total contract value.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Major Military Artillery and systems Programs
- 2.1 US – M109A7 self-propelled howitzer
- 2.2 India –Dhanush - 155mm x 45mm caliber artillery gun
- 2.3 Brazil - M109A5 self-propelled howitzers - Upgrade
- 2.4 India – ATAS: Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System
- 2.5 Peru- Type 90B 122mm MLRS Launch Rocket System
- 2.6 Brazil - ASTROS II Mk6 multiple launch rocket systems (MLRSs) procurement and upgrade
- 2.7 Poland - Kryl Self-propelled Howitzers
- 2.8 India – 155 mm tracked guns
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Program Details –M109A7 Self-Propelled Howitzer
- Table 2: Program Details – Dhanush - 155mm x 45mm caliber artillery gun
- Table 3: Program Details – M109A5 self-propelled howitzers - Upgrade
- Table 4: Program Details – Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS)
- Table 5: Program Details –Type 90B 122mm MLRS Launch Rocket System
- Table 6: Program Details – ASTROS II Multiple Launch Rocket Systems (MLRSs)
- Table 7: Program Details – Kryl self-propelled howitzers
- Table 8: Program Details – 155 mm Tracked Guns