Bruker Corporation : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
SDI's Bruker Corporation : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Bruker Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SDI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Examines and identifies key information and issues about Bruker Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
Quickly enhance your understanding of Bruker Corporation
Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bruker Corporation (Bruker) designs and manufactures scientific instruments. The company develops a broad range of field analytical systems for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives (CBRNE) detection. It also designs, manufactures and commercializes superconducting materials and devices. The company's products find applications in various fields such as life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical and molecular diagnostics research, and materials and chemical analysis, among others. Bruker provides advance technologies such as magnetic resonance, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, X-ray, spark-optical emission spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy, stylus and optical metrology, and infrared and Raman molecular spectroscopy. The company operates its business through major technical and manufacturing centers in Europe and North America. Brucker is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, the US.
- 1 Bruker Corporation - Key Employees
- 2 Bruker Corporation - Key Employees Biographies
- 3 Bruker Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 4 Bruker Corporation - History
- 5 Bruker Corporation - Company Statement
- 6 Bruker Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Bruker Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Bruker Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Bruker Corporation - Business Analysis
- 7.1 Bruker Corporation - Company Overview
- 7.2 Bruker Corporation - Business Description
- 8 Bruker Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 8.1 Bruker Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 8.2 Bruker Corporation - Strengths
- 8.2.1 Strength - Wide End-User Markets
- 8.2.2 Strength - Geographically Diversified Operations
- 8.2.3 Strength - Innovation Capability
- 8.3 Bruker Corporation - Weaknesses
- 8.3.1 Weakness - Decline in Financial Performance
- 8.3.2 Weakness - Legal proceedings
- 8.4 Bruker Corporation - Opportunities
- 8.4.1 Opportunity - Growing Demand for Detection Systems
- 8.4.2 Opportunity - Product Launches
- 8.4.3 Opportunity - Strategic Expansion
- 8.5 Bruker Corporation - Threats
- 8.5.1 Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks
- 8.5.2 Threat - Dependence on Suppliers
- 8.5.3 Threat - Changing Technology
- 9 Bruker Corporation - Company Financial Analysis
- 9.1 Bruker Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 10 Bruker Corporation - Interim ratios
- 10.1.1 Bruker Corporation - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 10.2 Bruker Corporation - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 10.2.1 Bruker Corporation - Revenue and Operating margin
- 10.2.2 Bruker Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 10.2.3 Bruker Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 10.2.4 Bruker Corporation - Solvency
- 10.2.5 Bruker Corporation - Valuation
- 10.3 Bruker Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 10.3.1 Bruker Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 10.3.2 Bruker Corporation - Efficiency
- 10.3.3 Bruker Corporation - Valuation
- 10.3.4 Bruker Corporation - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 10.3.5 Bruker Corporation - Liquidity
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Bruker Corporation - Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bruker Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 2: Bruker Corporation - Key Employees Biographies
- Table 3: Bruker Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 4: Bruker Corporation - History
- Table 5: Bruker Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Bruker Corporation - Annual ratios
- Table 7: Bruker Corporation - Capital Market Ratios
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Bruker Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Bruker Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Bruker Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Bruker Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Bruker Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 6: Bruker Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Bruker Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Bruker Corporation - Valuation
- Figure 9: Bruker Corporation - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Bruker Corporation - Liquidity