The Australian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profile
This report provides in-depth information on the dynamics of Australia defense procurement and trend analysis of imports and exports. The figures are based on trend indicator values (TIV) expressed in US$ million at constant (1990) prices. Although figures are expressed in US$, TIVs do not represent the financial value of goods transferred. Rather, TIVs are an indication of the volume of arms transferred.
SDI's The Australian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profile is an essential source of information on imports and exports by key segments covering the defense industry in Australia.
Reasons To Buy
The Australian Defense Industry - Procurement Market Dynamics to 2020: Market Profileallows you to:
Gain insight into industry import and export dynamics.
Analyse trends of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Australia defense industry.
Critically assess the investment opportunities available in the Australia defense industry.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1. What is this Report About?
- 1.2. Definitions
- 1.3. Summary Methodology
- 1.4. SDI Terrorism Index
- 1.5. About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
- 2.1. Import Market Dynamics
- 2.1.1. Defense imports expected to increase considerably over the forecast period
- 2.1.2. The US stands as the largest arms supplier to Australia during 2010-2014
- 2.1.3. Imports of aircraft and missiles expected to surge over the forecast period
- 2.2. Export Market Dynamics
- 2.2.1. Defense exports expected to increase during the forecast period owing to the government’s initiatives
- 2.2.2. The US was the main importer of the Australian defense goods during 2010–2014
- 2.2.3. Aircraft and ships constitute the majority of Australian exports
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1. About SDI
- 3.2. Disclaimer
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Australia’s Defense Import Trend, 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 2: Australia’s Defense Import by Country (%), 2010–2014
- Figure 3: Australia Defense Imports by Category (%), 2010–2014
- Figure 4: Australia’s Defense Export Trend, 2010–2014 (TIV values)
- Figure 5: Australian Defense Exports by Country (%), 2010–2014
- Figure 6: Australian Defense Exports by Category (%), 2010–2014