As Borders progresses through bankruptcy proceedings and shuts down 225 stores in an effort to rescue the struggling book seller, Simba Information examines what went wrong with a bookstore chain that, just eight years ago, had 1,249 locations around the globe.
You can’t afford to be without this insightful resource.
- Borders: A Case Study Of Bookselling Gone Horribly Wrong
- Table Borders Group Total Sales and Operating Margin, Q4 2006-Q3 2010
- Table Borders Group Comparable Store Sales vs. Big Three Average, Q4 2006-Q3 2010
- Table Number of Borders Group Store Locations, 1999-2011
- Table Borders Superstores, by State, Fiscal 2009 and Post Bankruptcy