Global and China Copper Clad Laminate Industry Report, 2014-2018
Copper clad laminate (CCL), a base material for electronics industry and an important raw material for the manufacturing of printed circuit board (PCB), is widely used in electronic products, including TV, radio, computer, and mobile communications.
In 2014, global CCL output witnessed a year-on-year growth of 7.1% to 760 million square meters, of which 520 million square meters were produced in China, accounting for 68.4% of the global total.
Glass-fabric-base CCL and paper-base CCL are two products that have the largest output in China, separately making up 61.4% and 16.5% of China’s total CCL output in 2014.
The Chinese CCL market is highly concentrated, with CR5 in CCL industry standing at 68.0% in 2014. Kingboard Chemical ranked first with a market share of 29.3%, followed by Shengyi Technology (14.8%) and ITEQ Corporation (9.3%).
The CCL industry has entered a new round of growth in recent years, and two regions in Asia- China and Southeast Asia have become the fastest-growing ones. Relevant manufacturers have successively taken measures like capacity expansion and acquisitions to strengthen their CCL business.
Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd.: In Aug 2015, the company announced a capital increase of RMB500 million into its holding subsidiary- Shengyi Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd to meet the latter’s capital demand for building 11 million m2 CCL and 24 million m2 bonding sheet project.
Guangdong Chaohua Technology Co., Ltd.: In Aug 2015, the company acquired a 51% stake in Zhuhai ATEM Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., which specializes in flexible CCL and is one of few domestic adhesive-free flexible CCL manufacturers.
Goldenmax International Technology Ltd.: Phase I of 10.20 million pcs/a medium and high-grade CCL and 6 million m2 prepreg production line project” was completed and went into production in Oct 2014; Phase II was completed and placed in operation in Apr 2015.
Global and China Copper Clad Laminate Industry Report, 2014-2018 by ResearchInChina focuses on the followings:
Supply & demand, structure, competitive landscape of global CCL market;
Development environments, market supply & demand, market structure, competitive landscape, and import & export of China’s CCL industry
Market size, market structure of main upstream and downstream (copper foil, PCB, etc.) of CCL;
Operation, development prospects, etc. of 5 global and 17 Chinese CCL manufacturers.
- 1 Overview of Copper Clad Laminate Industry
- 1.1 Types of Copper Clad Laminate
- 1.2 Industry Characteristics
- 1.3 Industry Chain
- 2 Status Quo of Global Copper Clad Laminate Industry
- 2.1 Market Size
- 2.2 Market Structure
- 2.3 Competitive Landscape
- 3 Development Environments for Copper Clad Laminate Industry in China
- 3.1 Industrial Policies
- 3.2 Influencing Factors
- 3.2.1 Favorable Factors
- 3.2.2 Negative Factors
- 3.3 Entry Barriers
- 4 Chinese Copper Clad Laminate Market
- 4.1 Market Size
- 4.2 Market Structure
- 4.2.1 Rigid Copper Clad Laminate
- 4.2.2 Flexible Copper Clad Laminate
- 4.3 Competitive Landscape
- 4.4 Market Trend
- 4.5 Import & Export
- 4.5.1 Import
- 4.5.2 Export
- 5 Upstream and Downstream of Chinese Copper Clad Laminate Market
- 5.1 Copper Foil Market
- 5.2 PCB Market
- 5.2.1 Global
- 5.2.2 China
- 6 Major Foreign Copper Clad Laminate Manufacturers
- 6.1 Hitachi Chemical
- 6.1.1 Profile
- 6.1.2 Operation
- 6.1.3 Revenue Structure
- 6.1.4 R&D
- 6.1.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 6.2 Rogers
- 6.2.1 Profile
- 6.2.2 Operation
- 6.2.3 Revenue Structure
- 6.2.4 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 6.3 Other Players
- 6.3.1 Isola
- 6.3.2 Arlon
- 6.3.3 Panasonic Electric Works
- 7 Major Chinese Copper Clad Laminate Manufacturers
- 7.1 Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
- 7.1.1 Profile
- 7.1.2 Operation
- 7.1.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.1.4 Gross Margin
- 7.1.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.2 Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.2.1 Profile
- 7.2.2 Operation
- 7.2.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.2.4 Gross Margin
- 7.2.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.2.6 Key Projects
- 7.3 Goldenmax International Technology Ltd.
- 7.3.1 Profile
- 7.3.2 Operation
- 7.3.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.3.4 Gross Margin
- 7.3.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.3.6 Key Projects
- 7.4 Guangdong ChaoHua Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.4.1 Profile
- 7.4.2 Operation
- 7.4.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.4.4 Gross Margin
- 7.4.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.4.6 Main Developments
- 7.5 ITEQ Corporation
- 7.5.1 Profile
- 7.5.2 Operation
- 7.5.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.5.4 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.6 Guangdong Goworld Co., Ltd.
- 7.6.1 Profile
- 7.6.2 Operation
- 7.6.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.6.4 Gross Margin
- 7.6.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.6.6 Key Projects
- 7.7 Zhejiang Huazheng New Material Co., Ltd
- 7.7.1 Profile
- 7.7.2 Operation
- 7.7.3 Major Customers and Suppliers
- 7.7.4 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.8 Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate Co., Ltd.
- 7.8.1 Profile
- 7.8.2 Operation
- 7.8.3 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.9 Elite Material Co. Ltd.
- 7.9.1 Profile
- 7.9.2 Operation
- 7.9.3 Revenue Structure
- 7.9.4 Gross Margin
- 7.9.5 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.10 Changzhou Zhongying Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.10.1 Profile
- 7.10.2 Copper Clad Laminate Business
- 7.11 Others
- 7.11.1 Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- 7.11.2 Formosa Laboratories, Inc.
- 7.11.3 Grace Electron Corp. (Guangzhou)
- 7.11.4 Shandong Jinbao Electronics Co., Ltd
- 7.11.5 VENTEC Electronics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- 7.11.6 Shandong Laiwu Jinding Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- 7.11.7 ChangChun Group
- 8 Summary and Forecast
- 8.1 Market
- 8.2 Enterprise