Europe Insulin Pump Market, Users, Reimbursement Policy, Countries (Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, and UK) Clinical Trials and Training Model Analysis
Europe insulin pump market is projected to be more than US$ 2.4 Billion by the end of year 2024. The numbers of factors contributing to the growth of insulin pump in Europe are growing ageing population, increasing prevalence of diabetes, rising awareness regarding benefits of insulin pump, increasing per capita disposable income and progressive diabetes infrastructure. Although potential of insulin pump market in Europe is very high due to its large diabetes population. Gradually advancement of insulin pumps and its skyrocket adoption among diabetes patient over conventional techniques are opening solid opportunities for insulin pump market in Europe. On contrary, high cost of insulin pump, inadequate reimbursement policies and availability of others substitutes are hindering the insulin pump market in Europe.
Europe is one of the best regions in world, where healthcare provider is well aligned and diabetes institutional network are properly scattered to capture the whole demography. Thus service is available for everyone in terms of diabetes training for healthcare certified professional (HCP), assistant staff and new patients. Moreover, there are large number of insulin pump manufacturer in Europe launching new products time to time with great advancement and features.
Germany is one of the biggest markets for Insulin Pump in Europe
In Europe, Germany is one of biggest market for insulin pump due to its large number of diabetes patient, type 1 diabetes patient and improved reimbursement policies. The report covers following 6 European countries Diabetes insulin pump market, insulin pump users its growth forecast, Number of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes population in each country.
Europe Insulin Pump Reimbursement Policies
This report covers in-depth analysis of Insulin pump reimbursement policy of 6 major countries in Europe (Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden and United Kingdom). In this report we also covered diabetes national framework and priority of the government. In addition we mentioned what criteria are required to get insulin pump reimbursed.
Europe Insulin Pump Market, Users, Reimbursement Policy, Countries (Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, and UK) Clinical Trials and Training Model Analysis is the report published by Renub Research on Insulin Pump Market.
6. United Kingdom
Scope of the Report
• Insulin Pump Market & Forecast: This report comprises of insulin pump market and volume of user of 6 countries. Market data from 2010 to 2017 and Forecast period from 2018 to 2024.
• Reimbursement Policy: Report covers the details of separate reimbursement policy for 6 countries including Insulin Pumps, Diabetes Supplies (Blood Glucose Devices, Test Strips, Lancets, Disposable Needles, Syringe, Ketone Urine Testing Strips, and Pen Delivery etc)
• Training Models: This topic shows through flow chart method, how a company provides training. This segment companies Training program for its staff includes physicians, Certified Diabetes Educators (including nurse educators, dietitians and exercise physiologists) and support staff with expertise in insulin pump therapy and Training program for patients have been described through flow chart method.
• Differentiation Points of Insulin Pump Products: This report discusses about pros and cons of the insulin pumps: Animas Vibe, Medtronic 530G with Enlite, Insulet OmniPod, Tandem t:slim, Roche Accu-Chek Combo.
• Clinical Trials of Insulin Pumps: This report covers the details of clinical trials results for companies on Insulin Pumps. Following are the details of the companies associated with insulin pumps- Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care, Roche and Animas Corporation.
• Growth Drivers for Insulin Pumps: This report tells about the factors which is helping the Insulin Pump industry to grow.
• Challenges for Insulin Pumps: This report covers the problems being faced by the insulin Pump industry.