France - Surgical Procedures Volumes 2015
Country covered: France - This complete surgical procedure database quantifies current primary and secondary procedures performed yearly. In addition to the volumes of the current year, this database also contains historical and forecast volumes, age groups, minimal invasive ratio and the out-of-hospital ratio of each procedure. The database is an essential tool to better capture the size, the trends and the potential of the market and the 1500+ procedures listed makes it the most complete data set available on the market. For this edition, the emphasis has been put on adding more surgical diagnostics Procedures, radiology and nuclear medicine. The data is acquired through different channel (panel interaction, primary and secondary research) and classified into ICD-9/ICD-10 nomenclature, allowing an accurate comparison between markets or segments.
The Key features of this database:
1) ICD9/ICD10 codification
2) Historical data
3) Trends and Forecasts
4) Age groups
5) Minimal invasive ratio
6) Out-Of-Hospital ratio.
Surgical Specialties listed:
4) Obstetrics/Gynaecologics 5) Urinary System
6) Operations on the Male Genital Organs
9) Operations on Ear, Nose, Mouth and Pharynx (ENT) (including Dentistry)
10) Operations on the Respiratory System
11) Operations on the Hemic and Lymphatic System
12) Operations on the Digestive System
13) Plastic Surgery and Operations on the Integumentary System
14) Diagnostics Surgery
15) Nuclear Medicine
The Surgical Procedures Database includes both primary and secondary surgical procedures performed in the public, private and university hospitals, private practices and private clinics in France.