GLOBAL CREAM CHEESE 2018
This is a report on the Cream Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global cheese and whey industries, but is expanding its coverage to include other dairy categories.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 129 markets across the regions.
- The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2012-2023F
- Manufacturer supply (2017 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2017 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2017 only
- Product sectors include Cream Cheese segmented into Regular Fat Cream Cheese and Light Variant Cream Cheese
- The year series is 2010-2015 with forecasts to 2021.
Cream Cheese – This term is to refer to the fresh white cheese that is not aged and contains a minimum fat content of varying levels depending on where it is produced, e.g. 33% (USA), and typically a moisture content of 55% water. Typically the product is produced from pasteurised milk with the addition of rennet and lactic acid, whey is separated and the remaining curd is enriched to the desired level of fat content with cream.
This report does not include products such as cottage cheese, quark, tvarog, petit Suisse or other types of fresh cheese. Similarly, in Brazil and Portugal the report does not include products such as requeijão cremoso or requeijão culinaria.
Similarly, the report does not include Processed Cream Cheese that is often found in Middle East and North African markets, mainly in glass jars.
- Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.