Africa Concentrated Milk 2020
This is a report on the Concentrated Milk markets in Africa. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global cheese industry and covers full dairy categories in emerging markets. This is a report that covers Consumption of Concentrated Milk in volume (tonnes) and value terms (€ & $ million). The report is useful for dairy processors and other ancillary companies in the dairy value chain in highlighting market development and assists in market prioritisation for entry strategies. The report also covers market share of manufacturers in volume terms for 2019.
The data includes:
- Information on Consumption in 36 markets segmented in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Product Segmentation is Evaporated Milk and Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value (€/$US million), 2013-2019 and forecast to 2021
- Manufacturer supply in volume terms by individual market (2019 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications (2019 only)
Research Methodology: The data is collected from a variety of sources including:
- Open Sources: National Dairy Associations, Trade Journals and other online sources and public domain information
- Industry Sources: Our network of research consultants across all regions conduct B2B interviews with key players in the value chain (e.g. Manufacturers, Importers, Packaging companies, etc)
- Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.