Wood Pulp Procurement in the US
This report is intended to assist buyers of wood pulp. Wood pulp is made when cellulose fibers are separated from impurities in wood or other materials, such as used or recycled rags, scrap paper and straw. About 90.0% of pulp production is sourced from wood and the remaining 10.0% from annual plants. Wood pulp is often used to produce products like paper, tissue and paperboard. Integrated and dedicated pulp mills generally supply wood pulp, while common buyers include paper and paperboard mills, as well as sanitary paper product manufacturers. This report does not include pulp produced from waste paper or other scrap products.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook