PLUNKETT'S RENEWABLE, ALTERNATIVE & HYDROGEN ENERGY INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017
Plunkett Research lists top 300 companies in Renewable, Alternative & Hydrogen Energy and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 32
Companies Profiled: 280
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Renewable, Alternative & Hydrogen Energy Industry
2) Small-Scale Solar Panel Installations Soar Through Subsidies, While Solar Cell Costs Plummet
3) Photovoltaic Technologies, Thin-Film Solar and Solar Panel Efficiency
4) Utility-Scale Solar Plants, Including Concentrating Solar Power (CSP), Are Operating, But Costs Are Massive
5) Wind Power
6) Hydroelectric Power
7) Geothermal Power
8) Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, Waste Methane and Biofuels from Algae
9) Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
10) Cellulosic Ethanol Makes Slow Commercial Progress
11) Tidal Power
12) Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues/Fuel Cell Cars Enter Market
13) Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter the Market in Low Numbers
14) Major Research and Advancements in Lithium Batteries/Tesla and Panasonic Plan Gigafactory
15) Natural Gas Powered Vehicles Gain in Popularity/Long Term Potential Is Bright Thanks to Low Shale Gas Prices
16) Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
17) Smart Electric Grid Technologies Are Adopted
18) The Energy Industry Invests in Storage Battery Technologies with an Eye on Distributed Power and Renewables
19) Nuclear Energy Moves Ahead in India, China, the UK and the Middle East
20) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
21) New Display Technologies with PLEDs
22) Electric Utilities Adopt Coal Emissions Scrubbers While the Industry Tests Carbon Capture and Clean Coal Technologies
23) Superconductivity Provides Advanced Electricity Distribution Technology
24) Energy Intensity Is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Results
Renewable, Alternative & Hydrogen Energy Industry Statistics
1) Global Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) U.S. Alternative Energy Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
3) Approximate Energy Unit Conversion Factors
4) Average Heat Content of Selected Biomass Fuels
5) Biomass Energy Resource Hierarchy