PLUNKETT'S REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2018
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Real Estate & Construction and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Companies Profiled: 452
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Real Estate & Construction Industry
1) Introduction to the Real Estate and Construction Industry
2) Smaller Down Payments/Easier Loan Qualifications Change Mortgage Market
3) Online Competition Changes the Mortgage Industry
4) Millennials Buying Homes/High Prices and Interest Rates Pose Challenges
5) Real Estate Online Services Continue to Grow
6) Internet-Based Home Sales and Cheap Commissions Rock Residential Brokers
7) Homes and Commercial Buildings Seek Green Certification
8) Pre-fabricated Houses and Buildings Evolve/Robotics and 3D Printing Use in Construction Increase
9) Baby Boomers Become a Strong Influence in the Housing Market/Universal Design Catches On
10) Multigenerational Families Are Increasingly Living Under One Roof
11) Real Estate Markets in China and India Face Challenges
12) Mixed-Use Developments Go Vertical
13) Retail Center Occupancy Is Challenged as Online Sales Hurt Stores
14) Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers/Store Visitor Counts Are Disappointing
15) Tiny Apartments and Condos Proliferate, Solve Affordability Problem
16) Hotel Occupancy, Profits and New Construction Grow
17) Hotel Mergers Enable Chains to Claim Market Share, Add Unique Properties
18) New Urbanism and Traditional Neighborhood Developments Are Retro Trends
19) Remodeling Market Is Strong
20) Co-Living and Co-Working Catch on in Urban Areas
21) The Future of Housing/The Future of CitiesReal Estate & Construction Industry Statistics
1) Real Estate & Construction Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) Selected Construction Industry Revenue by Industry Sector, U.S.: 2013-2017
3) Value of U.S. Private Construction Put in Place: 2011-2017
4) Value of U.S. Public Construction Put in Place: 2011-2017
5) Estimates of the Total Housing Inventory for the U.S.: 2016-2017
6) Assets & Liabilities, U.S. Agency- & Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)-Backed
7) Securities by Holder: 2009-3rd Quarter 2017
8) Commercial, Residential & Farm Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2009-3rd Quarter 2017
9) Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2009-3rd Quarter 2017
10) Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1980-3rd Quarter 2017
11) New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1980-2017
12) Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1965-2017
13) Homeownership Rates by Race & Ethnicity of Householder, U.S.: 1998-2017
14) Homeownership Rates by Age of Householder, U.S.: Selected Years, 2000-2017
15) Average Sales Prices of New Homes Sold in U.S.: 1963-2017
16) Median & Average Sales Price of New Single Family Homes by Region, U.S.: 1987-2017
17) New Single Family Homes Sold by Region, U.S.: 1980-2017
18) New Single Family Homes Sold by Type of Financing, U.S.: 1988-2017
19) New Single Family Homes for Sale at End of Period, by Region, U.S.: 1980-2017
20) Price Deflator (Fisher) Index of New One-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.:1980- March 2018
21) Constant Quality (Laspeyres) Price Index of New Single-Family Houses Under Construction, U.S.:1980- March 2018
22) Rental & Homeowner Vacancy Rates by Area, U.S.: Selected Years, 2000-2017
23) Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2013- February 2018
24) Miscellaneous Real Estate & Construction Industry Employment, U.S.: 2013- February 2018