PLUNKETT'S OUTSOURCING & OFFSHORING INDUSTRY TRENDS & STATISTICS 2016
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Geographic Focus: Global
A condensed market research report excerpted from Plunkett’s Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Almanac 2016 including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and vital statistical tables. You will gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Major Trends in the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
1) Introduction to the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
2) Pros and Cons of Outsourcing & Offshoring
3) BPO and KPO: White-Collar and Professional Tasks Such as Law and Accounting Are Offshored
4) Nearshoring and Reshoring Keep Operations Closer to Home
5) Health Care Goes Offshore, Medical Tourism and Clinical Trials Continue in China, India and Elsewhere
6) From Korea to India to Singapore to China, Nations Compete Fiercely in Biotech Development
7) Offshoring to India Drives Changes in the Global Consulting Industry
8) Outsourcing & Offshoring Boom in China Challenged by Rising Wages, Employee Demands and Regulation
9) R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
10) Outsourcing and Offshoring of Research, Development and Engineering Grow Along with Globalization
11) Wages Rise in China/Vietnam, Cambodia and Other Countries Gain Manufacturing Market Share
12) The Vast Majority of Shoes Sold in the U.S. Are Made Elsewhere
13) Many Industry Sectors Seek Consulting and Outsourcing Income, Competing with Pure Consultancies
14) Corporate Clients Want Solid Returns on IT Investments
15) Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) Adds Value to Contract Electronics Manufacturing
16) Globalization and Worldwide Collaboration Fuel the Research Efforts of Major Corporations
17) 3PL Logistics Services and Supply Chain Management Services
18) Hi-Tech Manufacturing Collaboration Spans the Globe
19) Outsourcing of Automobile Component Manufacturing/Design Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics
1) Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Overview
2) Services Supplied to Foreign & U.S. Markets Through Cross-Border Trade & Through Affiliates: 1990-2013
3) U.S. Quarterly Trade in Services by Major Category: 2013-2015
4) U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2010-2013
5) U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2006-2009
6) U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2002-2005
7) Estimated Revenue for Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Firms, U.S.: 2009-2013
8) Top 50 Countries Exporting Textiles & Apparel to the U.S., All MFA Fibers: 2013-2014
9) Top Ten Suppliers & Destinations of U.S. Computers & Electronic Products: 2009-1st Quarter 2015