Plunkett's Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Almanac 2020: Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends and Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S OUTSOURCING & OFFSHORING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2020
• Plunkett Research analyzes the major trends and technologies in the global outsourcing and offshoring sectors. In addition, Plunkett profiles hundreds of the industry’s top firms.
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
• How is the industry evolving?
• How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
• How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
• What is the size of the market now and in the future?
• What are the financial results of the leading companies?
• What are the names and titles of top executives?
• What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends in the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
1. Introduction to the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
2. Pros and Cons of Outsourcing & Offshoring
3. BPO and KPO: White-Collar and Professional Tasks Such as Law and Accounting Are Outsourced/Call Centers Become More Sophisticated
4. Nearshoring and Reshoring Keep Operations Closer to Home
5. Health Care Goes Offshore, Medical Tourism and Clinical Trials Continue in China, India and Elsewhere
6. From Korea to India to Singapore to China, Nations Compete Fiercely in Biotech Development
7. Offshoring to India Drives Changes in the Global Consulting Industry
8. R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
9. Outsourcing and Offshoring of Research, Development and Engineering Grow Along with Globalization
10. Wage Rise Slows in China/Vietnam and Other Countries Gain Manufacturing Market Share
11. The Vast Majority of Shoes Sold in the U.S. Are Made Elsewhere
12. Many Industry Sectors Seek Consulting and Outsourcing Income, Competing with Pure Consultancies
13. Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) Adds Value to Contract Electronics Manufacturing
14. Globalization and Worldwide Collaboration Fuel the Research Efforts of Major Corporations
15. 3PL Logistics Services and Supply Chain Management Services
16. Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
17. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Is Replacing Human Workers
18. The Future of Outsourcing & Offshoring
Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics
1. Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Services Supplied to Foreign & U.S. Markets Through Trade & Through Affiliates: 1995-2017
3. U.S. Trade in Services by Major Category: 2012-March 2019
4. U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2015-2017
5. U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2011-2014
6. U.S. Trade in Services by Affiliation & by Type: 2007-2010
7. Estimated Revenue for Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Firms, U.S.: 2013-2017
8. Top 50 Countries Exporting Textiles & Apparel to the U.S., All MFA Fibers: 2017-2018
9. Top Ten Suppliers & Destinations of U.S. Computers & Electronic Products: 2011-2018
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook