PLUNKETT'S NANOTECHNOLOGY & MEMS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017
- Plunkett Research lists top 250 companies in Nanotechnology & MEMS and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 9
Companies Profiled: 243
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Nanotech & MEMS Industry
1) Introduction to Nanotechnology & MEMS
2) What is Nanotechnology?
3) A Brief History of Nanotechnology
4) Advances in Microscopes Enable Nanotechnology Research
5) Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
6) Innovations in Bucky Balls, Nanotubes, Single Wall Nanotubes (SWNTs) and Nanopores Make Commercial Production a Reality
7) Nanotechnology & MEMS Applications in Optics and Displays Lead to a Breakthrough in Wireless Device Screens
8) Computer Chips with 7-Nanometer Density/Nanotechnology to Create Powerful Semiconductors with Advantages Over Silicon
9) Nanotechnology and Memristors Hold the Keys to Ultradense Computer Memory
10) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
11) Graphene Ushers in a New Era in Nanotechnology/Delivers Flexibility and Conductivity
12) Advances in Applications Are Made in MEMS
13) Government and Private Nanotechnology Research Funding Is Substantial
14) Nanotechnology Safety and Ethics Are a Major Concern
15) 3-D Printing and Robotics Revolutionize Manufacture of Shoes and Fabrics
16) Nanotechnology Has a Growing Role in Sports Equipment
17) Nanotechnology Converges with Biotech
18) Nanotechnology Makes Breakthroughs in Health Care
19) The “Internet of Things” and M2M: Wireless Sensors to Boom, Aided by Nanotechnology
20) Nanochemicals Deliver Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
21) HPTP Thermoplastics, Thermoset and Engineered Plastics Enable Advanced Products/Nanocomposites Offer the Ultimate in Advanced Materials
22) Nano Spacecraft Under Development
Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Statistics
1) Nanotechnology & MEMS Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
3) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget History: Fiscal Years 2007-2015
4) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Actual Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2015
5) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Estimated Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2016
6) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Proposed Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2017
7) U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Funding for National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), by Field of Science & Program Component Area: Fiscal Years 2016-2018
8) U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Centers, Networks & User Facilities
9) Total U.S. Nanotechnology Patents Granted per Year: 1994-2015