PLUNKETT’S INVESTMENT & SECURITIES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2023
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Investment & Securities Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Additional Key Features Include:
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry AssociationsProfiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 400
Geographic Focus: GlobalKey Questions Answered Include:
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Investment & Securities Industry.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends in the Investment & Securities Industry
1. Investment & Securities Industry Overview
2. The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Investment & Securities Industry
3. Basel III, Dodd-Frank Act and Volcker Act Increase Regulation/European Solvency II and MiFID 2 Take Effect
4. Shadow Banking Soars with Non-Bank Alternatives, Online or Peer-to-Peer Lending and Crowdfunding
5. Investment Market Evolves in China
6. Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $33.7 Trillion
7. Employers Make 401(k) Enrollment Automatic/Broad Changes Are Suggested for Retirement Savings Plans
8. Investment Firms and Banks Compete for Clients in High-Net-Worth Households
9. ETFs Expand and Take Market Share from Mutual Funds/Mutual Fund Managers Are Forced to Change
10. Online Brokers Open Physical Offices/ Trades Are Free/Easy Asset Management
11. Hedge Funds Regroup and Play a Major Role in Financial Products Including Derivatives, Lending and Insurance
12. Annuity Account Managers Create New Product Strategies/Fiduciary Rule Changes Help Annuity Sales Soar
13. Stock Exchanges Evolve/High Speed Technologies Force Massive Changes
14. Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Payments, Lending, Insurance and Robo Advisors
15. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
16. Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Explained
17. Investment Product FactsInvestment & Securities Industry Statistics
1. Investment & Securities Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Sales, Profits & Stockholders' Equity, All Manufacturing Corporations, U.S.: 1990-Q2 2022
3. Estimated Ownership of U.S. Treasury Securities: 2014-2022
4. Public Debt Securities Held by Private Investors, U.S.: 1985-June 2022
5. Average Interest Rates of 3-Month & 10-Year U.S. Treasuries: 1990-2022
6. Retirement Benefits in the U.S.: Access, Participation and Take-Up Rates, March 2022
7. Employment in the Investment & Securities Industry, U.S.: 2016- September 2022
8. Securities, Commodity Contracts & Other Financial Investment Activities, Estimated Revenue for Employer Firms, U.S.: 2017-2022