PLUNKETT'S EDUCATION, EDTECH & MOOCS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2018
- Plunkett Research lists top 100 companies in Education, EdTech & MOOCs and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 167
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Education, EdTech & MOOCs Industry
1) Introduction to the Education, EdTech (Education Technology) & MOOCs Industry
2) Corporate Training and Adult Education Markets Continue to Grow Worldwide
3) Corporate Training Is Outsourced to the Internet/Tuition Assistance for Employees Is Spent at Online Universities
4) Education in Emerging Nations Faces Unique Challenges
5) A Wide Range of Software to Enhance Learning and Improve Education’s Cost-Effectiveness Is Offered by Large Firms and Startups Alike
6) Adaptive Learning Technology Adjusts Classroom Pace to Each Individual Student’s Ability
7) Innovative Companies Score Big Successes in Adult and Leisure Learning Online
8) Affordable Degrees Are Served Up Online and in Hybrid (“Blended Education”) Models
9) Charter Schools Post Growth, Create Controversy as Traditional School Alternatives
10) Technology and the Internet Enable Virtual Schools, Ranging from Virtual Public Charter Schools to Online Universities
11) The Internet Enables the Flipped Classroom, Pioneered by Khan Academy Tutorials
12) MOOCs, Massive Open Online Courses: Startups Seek Elusive Profits
13) U.S. and U.K. Universities Serve Up Education to Foreigners/Private Schools Grow Rapidly Outside the U.S.
14) Gamification: Games Technology Boosts Education and Training
15) The Future of EducationEducation Industry Statistics
1) U.S. Education Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) Global Education Statistics and Market Size Overview
3) School Enrollment of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Level of School, U.S.: 1964-2016
4) U.S. Population Age 25 and Older, by Educational Attainment: 1940-2017
5) PreK-12th Grade Student Enrollment, By School Level & Race/Ethnicity, U.S.: Selected Years, 1995-2016
6) Number & Percent Distribution of Public Elementary & Secondary Students & Schools, By Traditional or Charter School Status & Selected Characteristics: 2000-2001 & 2015-2016
7) Total & Current Expenditures Per Pupil in Public Elementary & Secondary Schools, U.S.: Selected Years, 1919-2015
8) Public & Private Direct Expenditures on All Education Institutions, as a Percent of GDP, By Country: Selected Years, 2005-2013
9) Average PISA Test Scores for Mathematics, Selected OECD & Non-OECD Countries: 2015
10) Average PISA Test Scores for Reading, Selected OECD & Non-OECD Countries: 2015
11) Average PISA Test Scores for Science, Selected OECD & Non-OECD Countries: 2015
12) Total Enrollment, Percent of Students Receiving Student Loans & Average Loan Amount at Public, Private Not-for-Profit & Private For-Profit 4-Year Colleges, U.S.: 2000-2013
13) Average Annual Costs for Full-Time Undergraduates at Degree-Granting Post-Secondary Institutions: 1966-2017
14) Percentage of College Undergraduates Receiving Student Loans, By Selected Student Characteristics: 1989–90, 1999-2000 & 2011–12
15) Average Cumulative Loan Amount for College Undergraduates Receiving Student Loans, By Selected Student Characteristics: 1989–90, 1999-2000 & 2011–12
16) Educational Services Industry Revenue, U.S.: 2012-2017
17) Employment in Education Occupations, U.S.: May 2017