PLUNKETT'S CONSUMER PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, HAIR & PERSONAL SERVICES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2020
- Plunkett Research profiles hundreds of the world’s top companies in Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair and Personal Services and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided:20
Companies Profiled: 185
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies and evolving consumer tastes and demands?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry
1. Introduction to the Consumer Products Industry
2. Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups and Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
3. A Growing Middle Class in Emerging Markets Creates Vast New Opportunities for Consumer Products
4. Amazon Continues to Boost Its Market Share
5. LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
6. Luxury Apparel, Accessories and Consumer Products Lines Compete for Growth
7. Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
8. Diverse Selling Techniques Boost Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
9. Super Beauty Stores Combine Shopping with Personal Care Services
10. Up and Coming Independent Beauty Products Firms Snapped Up by Major Players
11. Social Media Spurs Beauty Products Sales Among Millennials and Teens
12. Beauty Products Firms Target Unique Needs of Diverse Consumers Worldwide
13. On-Demand Products and Services on the Rise in Pet Care, Laundry and At-Home Hair and Beauty Care
14. Regis Dominates the Hair Salon Business/Product Sales Enhance Salon Profits
15. Blowout Bars Proliferate
16. Natural/Organic Consumer Products Attract Greater Market Share
17. Organic Food Sales Continue Global Growth/Locally Sourced Foods and Farm to Table Increase in Popularity
18. Consumers Drive a Revolution in the Food Industry, Demanding Fresher, More Natural Foods, Creating both Pain and Opportunities
19. Market for CBD Is on the Rise
20. CBD Oil and Hemp Cultivation, Production and Distribution Challenges
21. The Future of CBDConsumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair & Personal Services Industry Statistics
1. Consumer Goods & Services Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Annual Consumer Price Index, 1945-2019, U.S.
3. Average Annual Expenditures of All Consumer Households: 2013-2018, U.S.
4. Distribution of Total U.S. Annual Household Expenditures, by Major Category: 2018
5. Total U.S. Disposable Income, Expenditures & Gross Domestic & National Product Per Capita: Selected Years, 1960-2017a
6. Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: 2012-2017
7. Consumer Goods & Services Retail Sales by Kind of Business, U.S.: Monthly, through October 2019
8. U.S. Exports & Imports of Food: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
9. U.S. Exports & Imports of Beverages & Tobacco Products: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
10. U.S. Exports & Imports of Apparel Products: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
11. U.S. Exports & Imports of Paper: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
12. U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceuticals & Medicines: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
13. U.S. Exports & Imports of Soaps, Cleaning Compounds & Toilet Preparations: 2013-3rd Quarter 2019
14. Consumer Goods & Services Industry Employment, U.S.: 2012- November 2019