PLUNKETT'S CHEMICALS, COATINGS & PLASTICS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2019
- Plunkett Research analyzes the major trends and technologies in the global Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics industries. In addition, Plunkett profiles hundreds of the industry’s top firms.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 20
Companies Profiled: 396
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:Major Trends in the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
1) Introduction to the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
2) Plastic Processing Technologies Have Evolved According to Specialized Needs
3) Global Demand for Plastics Will Soar Over the Long Term
4) China’s Plastics Market to Grow/China Is a Major Chemicals Import Market
5) Petrochemicals Plants in the Middle East Expand but Face Challenges
6) India’s Plastics and Chemicals Sectors Grow/India Is Home to Massive Petrochemical Plants
7) New Display Technologies with PLEDs
8) Refineries Along with Chemicals and Plastics Plants Invest Heavily in U.S./Take Advantage of Shale Natural Gas
9) Chemical Plants Increase Security Measures
10) Environmentalists Campaign for Chemical Industry Reform
11) Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
12) Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
13) Nanochemicals Deliver Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
14) Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
15) Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
16) Cellulosic Ethanol Makes Slow Commercial Progress
17) Manufacturers Focus on High Performance Plastics and Specialty Chemicals
18) HPTP Thermoplastics, Thermoset and Engineered Plastics Enable Advanced Products/Nanocomposites Offer the Ultimate in Advanced Materials
19) The Future of the Global Chemicals Industry, Driven by Specialty Needs and a Growing Middle Class Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics
1) Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) U.S. Exports & Imports of Chemicals: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
3) U.S. Exports & Imports of Organic Chemicals: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
4) U.S. Exports & Imports of Inorganic Chemicals: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
5) U.S. Exports & Imports of Plastics & Plastics Products: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
6) U.S. Exports & Imports of Rubber & Rubber Products: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
7) U.S. Exports & Imports of Explosives & Pyrotechnic Products: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
8) U.S. Exports & Imports of Fertilizers: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
9) U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceutical Products: 2012-1st Quarter 2018
10) Gross Output in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2010-2016
11) Value of Manufacturers' Shipments for Chemical Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Monthly, January 1992- April 2018
12) Monthly Value of Manufacturers' Shipments & Inventories in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Industries, U.S.: February-April 2018
13) Chemicals & Plastics Industry Employment, U.S.: 2011- April 2018
14) Employment & Wages in Chemicals Industry Occupations, U.S.: May 2017
15) Crude Oil Production & Drilling Activity, U.S.: Selected Years, 1990-2017
16) Top World Oil Producers: 2017
17) Natural Gas Overview, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950- March 2018
18) Natural Gas Prices Paid, by Sector, U.S.: Selected Years, 1970-2017
19) Refinery Capacity & Utilization in the U.S.: Selected Years, 2010-2017
20) Refinery Sales Prices for Selected Petroleum Products, U.S.: Selected Years, 2008-2017