PLUNKETT'S CHEMICALS, COATINGS & PLASTICS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2018
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided:20
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends in the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
1) Introduction to the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
2) Plastic Processing Technologies Have Evolved According to Specialized Needs
3) Global Demand for Plastics Will Soar Over the Long Term
4) China’s Plastics Market to Grow/China Is a Major Chemicals Import Market
5) Petrochemicals Plants in the Middle East Expand but Face Challenges
6) India’s Plastics and Chemicals Sectors Grow/India Is Home to Massive Petrochemical Plants
7) New Display Technologies with PLEDs
8) Refineries Along with Chemicals and Plastics Plants Invest Heavily in U.S./Take Advantage of Shale Natural Gas
9) Chemical Plants Increase Security Measures
10) Environmentalists Campaign for Chemical Industry Reform
11) Packaging Technology Improves/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Boost Packaging Sustainability
12) Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
13) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
14) Nanochemicals Deliver Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
15) Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
16) Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
17) Cellulosic Ethanol Makes Slow Commercial Progress
18) Manufacturers Focus on High Performance Plastics and Specialty Chemicals
19) HPTP Thermoplastics, Thermoset and Engineered Plastics Enable Advanced Products/Nanocomposites Offer the Ultimate in Advanced Materials
Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics
1) Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) U.S. Exports & Imports of Chemicals: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
3) U.S. Exports & Imports of Organic Chemicals: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
4) U.S. Exports & Imports of Inorganic Chemicals: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
5) U.S. Exports & Imports of Plastics & Plastics Products: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
6) U.S. Exports & Imports of Rubber & Rubber Products: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
7) U.S. Exports & Imports of Explosives & Pyrotechnic Products: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
8) U.S. Exports & Imports of Fertilizers: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
9) U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceutical Products: 2011-1st Quarter 2017
10) Gross Output in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Selected Years, 2005-2015
11) Value of Manufacturers' Shipments for Chemical Products Manufacturing Industries, U.S.: Monthly, January 1992-March 2017
12) Monthly Value of Manufacturers' Shipments & Inventories in the Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber Products Industries, U.S.: January-March 2017
13) Chemicals & Plastics Industry Employment, U.S.: 2010-March 2017
14) Employment & Wages in Chemicals Industry Occupations, U.S.: May 2016
15) Crude Oil Production & Oil Well Productivity, U.S.: Selected Years, 1955-2016
16) Top World Oil Producers: 2015
17) Natural Gas Overview, U.S.: Selected Years, 1950-January 2017
18) Natural Gas Prices Paid, by Sector, U.S.: Selected Years, 1970-2016
19) Refinery Capacity & Utilization in the U.S.: Selected Years, 1990-2016
20) Refinery Sales Prices & Refinery Profit Margins for Selected Petroleum Products, U.S.: Selected Years, 2007-2016