PLUNKETT'S ALMANAC OF MIDDLE MARKET COMPANIES 2017
- Plunkett Research lists top 500 companies in Middle Market.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Companies Profiled: 529
Geographic Focus: US
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Our new Plunkett's Almanac of Middle Market Companies and our online Middle Market Industry Research Center are designed to be time-saving business development tools for professionals, marketers, sales directors, consultants and strategists seeking to understand and reach middle market American companies. It will also be of great use to placement, recruiting and human resources professionals, as well as professionals working in economic development, lending and media.
The exciting new book and Online Research Center cover competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis--everything you need to identify and develop strategies for middle market corporations, including:
1. Profiles of middle market manufacturers of all types
2. Profiles of middle market distributors
3. Profiles of mid-sized technology, hardware, software and biotech firms
4. Profiles of mid-sized companies in financial services
5. Profiles of mid-sized companies in energy, food products, apparel, entertainment, real estate and transportation
6. Profiles of middle market health care services and products firms.
7. A business terms glossary, and a directory of vital industry associations, professional organizations and government agencies that is of great use to marketers and consultants.
The companies chosen to be listed in PLUNKETT'S ALMANAC OF MIDDLE MARKET COMPANIES comprise a unique list. THE MIDDLE MARKET 500 were chosen specifically to be top firms headquartered in the United States with revenues of between approximately $100 million and $1 billion. (We have intentionally included a few important companies with revenues above or below those amounts). The firms have been filtered from our extensive, proprietary corporate information database. The middle market companies chosen include both private and publicly-held companies. They include most major industry sectors. However, general retailing and banking are intentionally omitted. Consequently, the list is weighted towards fast-growing middle market sectors that we believe users will most want to analyze and/or market to: health products and services; biotech; energy; financial services including asset management, insurance and REITs; real estate development, construction and management; computer software; computer hardware and other electronics manufacturing; selected apparel firms; selected consulting, logistics and transportation firms; along with other important sectors.