PLUNKETT'S AEROSPACE, AIRCRAFT, SATELLITES & DRONES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2023
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms within the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry. Gain vital insights that can help shape strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Additional Key Features Include:
- Business trends analysis
- In-depth industry overview
- Technology trends analysis
- Spending, investment, and consumption discussions
- In-depth industry statistics and metrics
- Industry employment numbers
Industry Contacts list, including Professional Societies and Industry AssociationsProfiles of industry-leading companies
- U.S. and Global Firms
- Publicly held, Private and Subsidiaries
- Executive Contacts
- For Public Companies: Detailed Financial Summaries
Statistical Tables Provided: 17
Companies Profiled: 350
Geographic Focus: Global
Price: $399.99Key Questions Answered Include:
This feature-rich report covers competitive intelligence, market research and business analysis—everything you need to know about the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
1. Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
2. Boeing and Airbus Compete for New Orders
3. New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
4. Supersonic Jets Fly Again
5. Hydrogen and Electric-Powered Airplanes Are Under Research and Development
6. Flying Taxis and Commuter Aircraft Get Off the Ground
7. Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
8. Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites and Serve both the U.S. Military & NASA
9. Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
10. Commercial Uses of Drones Advance/Autonomous Mid-Size Aircraft Developed
11. Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
12. Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
13. Drones Save Time and Money in a Variety of Industries Including Insurance, Real Estate and Construction
14. Package and Food Delivery by Drone
15. The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace IndustryAerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics
1. Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S.: 2001-2nd Quarter 2022
3. Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S. Selected Years, 2015-2021
4. Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2017-2020
5. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
6. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
7. Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2021-2023
8. NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2021-2027
9. U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2017-1st Quarter 2022
10. Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
11. Quarterly U.S. Scheduled Service Passenger Airlines Financial Reports: 1st Quarter 2021-1st Quarter 2022
12. Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2021
13. Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended May 2022 and May 2021
14. U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2010-2042
15. Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1996-2021
16. Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2021 System Scheduled Enplanements
17. Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2021