PLUNKETT'S AEROSPACE, AIRCRAFT, SATELLITES & DRONES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2019
- Plunkett Research profiles 350 of the world’s top companies in Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites and Drones and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term. Key Features:
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 25
Companies Profiled: 350
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
1) Introduction to the Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry
2) Boeing and Airbus Face Waning Orders/Major Aircraft Market in China
3) New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
4) Supersonic Jets Expected to Enter the Commercial Market
5) Electric-Powered Airplanes are Under Research and Development
6) Flying Cars Get Off the Ground
7) Smaller Satellites (SmallSats and CubeSats) and Low Earth Orbit Revolutionize Telecommunications
8) Light-Weight Satellites and Project Loon Balloons Studied for Internet Access and Whole-Earth Imaging
9) Private, Reusable Rockets Launch Commercial Satellites, Lowering Costs
10) Space Travel Firms Seek Tourists/New Vehicles for U.S. Astronauts
11) Commercial Uses of Drones
12) Drone Regulation and Licensing Evolve
13) Drones Provide New Tools for Precision Agriculture
14) Drones Save Time and Money in Safety Inspections and Insurance Adjusting
15) Package Delivery by Drone
16) The Future of Aviation, Satellites and the Aerospace IndustryAerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics
1) Aerospace, Aircraft, Satellites & Drones Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) Quarterly Aerospace Manufacturing Industry Net Sales, U.S. :2001-1st Quarter 2017
3) Gross Output in the Aircraft Manufacturing and Air Transportation Industries, U.S. Selected Years, 2005-2015
4) Satellite Telecommunications: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2015
5) Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Space Flight, Research & Supporting Activities, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
6) Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for Air Transportation, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
7) Federal R&D & R&D Plant Funding for National Defense, U.S.: Fiscal Years 2015-2017
8) NASA Budget Appropriations & Projections: 2016-2022
9) U.S. Exports & Imports of Aircraft, Spacecraft, and Parts: 2012-2nd Quarter 2017
10) Consolidation in U.S. Airlines
11) U.S. Aviation Industry Average Annual Percentage Growth Forecasts by World Region: 2017-2036
12) Total Scheduled U.S. International Passenger Traffic, U.S. Commercial Air Carriers: 2001-2036
13) Quarterly System* Operating Profit/Loss for U.S. Airlines: 2nd Quarter 2015-2nd Quarter 2016
14) Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 1996-2016
15) Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, U.S.: 12 Months Ended March 2017 and March 2016
16) U.S. Airline Passenger Activity: 2001-2037
17) Annual U.S. Domestic Average Itinerary Air Fare: 1995-2016
18) Top 10 U.S. Airlines & Airports Ranked by 2016 System Scheduled Enplanements
19) Employment in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry, U.S.: Monthly, January 1990-June 2017
20) Employment & Earnings in Aerospace Occupations, U.S.: May 2016